I'll just say it right now, I don't usually suggest movies to others. Why? Because everyone has different tastes. I like Action and Horror movies; my wife likes rom-coms and "chick flick" stuff; my daughter enjoys Anime and the like; and I have no idea what my son likes.
I'm not sure how to classify this one other than maybe a "feel-good" movie? I think that I have seen it about 6 times already. Heck, I had to look for it one day because it wasn't in the top 10 for the day.
Ok, I've seen this movie in just a couple of places: YouTube and Amazon Prime. Since I don't watch much traditional TV, I don't know if it was in theatres or not.
Now, enough of the background and to the reveal.
The movie: Project Hail Mary.
I don't know what it is about that movie, but I seem to go from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other. One moment, I'm laughing. Not a belly laugh, but enough of one to put a smile on my face. Then, I'm bawling like a baby, followed by another chuckle.
With about 1 hour left, it is over 2.5 hours so it's kinda long, my favorite scene pops up. Something about that little alien is magical. Somehow, through it all, they manage to save each other.
I may be a bit "friend" challenged but these guys seemed to get it right.
Anyway, that's enough of my blabbering.
Until next time,
Stay Old, Bold, and Bald and maybe a little Grumpy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment