I got a rather nasty, venting, certified letter from my neighbor complaining that I was killing his spruce trees because I “overwater.” So, I turned the system completely off. I’m not sure who told him to plant those things right on the property line anyway.
Years ago, he sent a text complaining that I, who has balance issues, mowed into his yard. He was blocked and I was advised to stay away from him. Now, I have hired a landscaping company so that I don’t have to deal with this level of selfishness. FYI, it ain't cheap.
He couldn’t just walk over and talk like “normal neighbors.” No suggestions or recommendations provided. Just a rant from a guy who wrote this letter like a 5th grader who writes like he speaks.
Not sure if he knows this, but there is a disease that is eating at Junipers in the KC area called Cercospora needle blight.
Moral of the story: don’t act like Scrooge and point your finger with no suggestions on how to fix the problem until it’s too late. Oh yeah, you’ve been blocked in pretty much every possible way, so you will need to come over and speak with us to resolve whatever issues you may have.
Until next time,
Stay Old, Bold, and Bald

No comments:
Post a Comment