Monday, July 27, 2026

Be Curious, Not Judgmental

I don't have Apple TV, but I've seen this clip from Ted Lasso many times. You probably know what I'm saying; if not, check it out here:

https://youtu.be/CDRXv80F3Us?si=hMu0T-qvQzED2VKh

That single clip brings a tear to my eye darn near every time because I can relate.

That being said, I grew up in a suburb of Minneapolis but have spent most of my adult life living in the KC area.

I was not one of the popular kids in school, and to this day, I'm not 100% sure why I was belittled, ridiculed and felt pretty much defeated. 

Was it because I played in the band? Very possible since it was not the thing to do in the early 80's. In otherwords, this is where no one bothered to be curious. At that time, everyone was judgemental.

If these so call "friends" would simply ask today, maybe they would understand my thoughts and philosophies and why, sometimes taking after my mom, I hold a grudge.

Until next time,

Stay Old, Bold, and Bald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Curious, Not Judgmental

I don't have Apple TV, but I've seen this clip from Ted Lasso many times. You probably know what I'm saying; if not, check it ou...